Reputable Utah Firm Handles Legal Matters in the Areas of Breach of Contract, Business Formation & Business Law
Committed advocates provide sound counsel to clients in the state of Utah
Peters | Scofield A Professional Corporation is a respected law firm advocating for clients in Breach of Contract, Business Formation and Business Law cases. Based in Sandy, Utah a suburb of Salt Lake City, we are familiar with the administrative agencies and courts throughout Utah. Our attorneys have the necessary skill to help you resolve your legal problem. No matter what your case involves, we are focused on your success. Please read our profiles to learn more about our professional backgrounds.
Knowledgeable attorneys handle multiple areas of the law
Peters | Scofield A Professional Corporation has a thorough understanding of Utah law. Our lawyers work hard to help you get the best possible results in the following practice areas:
- The firm’s experienced attorneys provide skilled representation to companies involved in contract disputes. Trust Peters | Scofield A Professional Corporation to help you with your breach of contract lawsuit.
- If you are forming a business in Utah, you need to hire an experienced attorney to look out for your best interests. We can guide you through every step of the business formation process, including insurance coverage, investment strategies, compliance issues, contracts and more.
- Our attorneys handle a full range of business law services, including formation, financial investment counseling, contract review and development, breach of contract, shareholder disputes and more. For experienced advocacy for your business, contact us today.
- As a business owner, it is likely that you will encounter a dispute with a client or a contractor. Our experienced attorneys use alternative dispute resolution and litigation to help businesses resolve disputes. With the help of an assertive business litigation attorney, you can secure the future of your company.
- Our attorneys meticulously handle every aspect of commercial real estate law, including construction, financing, mortgages, leasing contracts, land use and zoning, and more. When you are facing business disputes over your office space, contact our commercial real estate lawyers today.
- Our attorneys are dedicated to helping clients in all areas of corporate law, including formations, restructuring, partnership and shareholder disputes, contract law, asset protection and more. We fight for the future success of your business.
- We handle estate planning matters, helping individuals protect their legacies and provide for their loved ones.
- When you create art, a product or an idea, you deserve the credit and the rights. Our experienced attorneys handle intellectual property cases involving patents, copyrights, trademarks and trade secrets. Contact us today to speak to a knowledgeable intellectual property lawyer about your case.
- Our experienced attorneys represent Utah clients in municipal law cases involving construction, economic development, elections, eminent domain, environment law, financial matters, land use, litigation, utilities and more. We can guide you through the complexities of municipal law.
- If you believe your property tax determination is not accurate, our attorneys understand both the relevant law and local factors that affect valuation. This combination will give you the best chance at obtaining a favorable outcome in your property tax matter.
When you retain the services of Peters | Scofield A Professional Corporation, you can be assured that your attorney is fully qualified to take on your case.
Contact our reputable Utah law firm today
Peters | Scofield A Professional Corporation sees your case through from start to finish. Let our lawyers work with you to address your legal concerns. Our office is conveniently located in Sandy. Call our firm at 801-872-7448 to arrange your Call For Consultation or contact the firm online.